Thursday, November 5, 2009

11 secondclub entry October

Hey Folks, If you look at my 3D works posted below,
you can understand that I am a beginner in 3D.
But I dared to participate in 11second club October competition in 3D.
I was not sure I can even finish my animation because,
I know only the manipulation tools and the graphs in Maya.
But I did it within 10 - 15 days!. This month 11secondclub competition had witnessed the record breaking entries
(which was expected) with 207 entries! And guess what?
I WON 23rd PLACE OUT OF 207 !!.
It was quite inspiring for me and those people
who consider ANIMATION as stronger than any TOOL.
Thank you all for your patience to watch the massive entries
and kindness to vote for me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations !
    Did u say beginner? come on dont lie :P
    on a serious note..this dosent look like a beginner's work at all :) I hope you will post more 3d animations soon.

    ReplyDelete