Wednesday, March 31, 2010

'We connect you'












Hey guys, I am presently working with Playdom - an online gaming company. I have been asked to make something to print on Shirts for us. I picked the slogan ' We connect you, no matter where you are'. then I had to take something to represent the seven continents. So I made these seven cute characters. I hope you can easily recognize each of their regions by its design. If you didn’t (I pray you can) here I am giving the details. From the top clockwise-
Asian girl (I am a proud Indian so I pick an Indian =D)
European kid
Kid from Antarctica
African girl
North American kid
South American kid and
Australian kid

Let see how it looks =)

__________________________

These are created for the same logo but rejected because the are not fit with the theme and space.




2 comments:

  1. 'we connect u'..... nice characters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so sweet...very new school work! keep rollin man!

    ReplyDelete