Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Contribution??

    A genius film maker once said that his rejected projects were contributions to his original projects which later turned out to be films which made him win awards. I always believed in it. Rejected and deleted scenes and art have their own stories to tell. And I'm sure most of you all will agree with me on this. There is a growing number of deleted scenes and art work seen on youtube and art books. Most of the art work is not rejected because it wasn't worth putting it up on the screen but maybe because it just didn't fit in the storyline, the stylization, the visualization, the mood or the drama.


Here are some of my own rejected artworks. I'm proud to post them...I learn a lot through them...and I will always learn through my own mistakes...


2 comments:

  1. I love your thoughts and approach on art...thats the reason you have come so far in life...you are an animation director now...look at you,Masha Allah...its wonderful.
    I still remember your first day at AD and how you made your way up on to the top. Way to go Noor, you are very inspirational to others...and especially to me :) keep growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, i agree with your thoughts......it's a great inspirational thought for youngsters like me .

    ReplyDelete