Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am in DISNEY woohooo!!

As you can see, I am an animator. If I think about what drove me to become an animator, I would say it is nothing other than WALT DISNEY’s charisma. Each of my childhood dreams has been coloured by Disney art and characters. I guess this is the same story of all artists from my generation. I always wondered how the hand drawn characters move. I always wished to move my drawings as if they were alive. If somebody has this passion inside his heart how can he concentrate on other stuff? My hands didn’t shiver when I threw away my LAWYER’s gown, which I had got after spending 6 valuable years. But I never thought that I will one day be a part of that great entertainment company which has almost 100 years of heritage. Yes folks, I am a DISNEY artist now!

5 comments:

  1. Masha Allah. This couldn't have been a better news. We wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats mate, wow you landed the dream job alright. All the best and post whatever you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kya baat hai.......Heartiest Congratulations and best of luck for your new adventure.....

    ReplyDelete