Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy sculpting!!

Sorry for being lazy blogger. Actually I am busy with my job and giving maximum time for it. And in my job itself I am getting enough chance to design but unfortunately I can't post it here. But I will think about posting some rejected pice.
I don't know when I got bitten by sculpting bug, I guess one of my friend is behind of it. He gave me a link of a free software called Sculptris which is a byproduct of Z brush. Its a cool tool for a normal sculptor. This tool has been developed by a single guy who is a part of Z brush now. Z brush did a good job but that guy lost his chance to be a tough competitor of the sculpt software monster.

Any how I realized that I am not patient enough for sculpting. Here is one of my ( probably second ) try on Sculptris.

No comments:

Post a Comment