Thursday, June 14, 2012

Water colour disaster!

I am trying my sharpness in water colour painting. I don't have any experience in this medium other than what I did in my childhood days. I love water colour because; it is bright  and quick. I have some experiences in oil painting but I felt that easy because you can bring any colour you want by mixing it. You are always free to do layer by layer regardless it's opacity. But you have to wait long time to finish one work according to it's dry time. But in Water colour, I feel it is hard to do with in limited layering, but once you becomes master, you will start to do magic!. Still I don't know how to put the paper white in good use.








3 comments:

  1. Hi Noor, I'm not an expert on horses. I can forward this to one of my students who is more proficient than I with horses in any media. Horse legs are really difficult. "Draw horses" by David Brown is a great source of horse anatomy. Also check out Fredrick Remington, American Western painter. Juan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water color is a very interesting medium, try to leave more negative spaces (white). Its all about using the white of paper correctly in this medium, its a great job as your first though : )

    Waqar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind advice Bro =)

    ReplyDelete