Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Showreel 2014

Watch in HD for better result.

This is my latest show reel in which I have tried to showcase a few cool works done for Disney games. I got opportunity to animate the ever time classical characters of Disney includes Genie, Ursula, Merida, Cinderella etc. I have enjoyed so much working on those characters and I am privileged to get such chance.
@fellow animators; If you takes this animations as reference, let me say these animations had done for games where size matters. We have to take care of the quality of the animation and the size of games well, which means, the designs must be the same and the animation must smooth, BUT we have to keep the game size light as possible too. It was challenging to optimize the animation as much as we can with out loosing the quality of the out put. The trick is, get rid of anticipations and settlings (cushioning) where ever possible or at least cut down the length. And also you know, do 4's instead of 2's. If you see the animation in depth, you will see it.
I have designed many characters for our games, especially Armies of Magic. The requirement was to design enough to convey the massage not spend time in polishing. Also, I set the designs part play faster in fear of the total file size. But, you can see those in my previous posts

No comments:

Post a Comment