Monday, March 10, 2014

Working on latest portfolio

   
As I am working with Disney for last 4 years I couldn't update my portfolio or reel. In fact I was busy with my schedule; at the same time I was enjoying it so much and it was hard to find time for a reel. In the current game - Disney's Hidden world we were working on a hidden object game in which all super movies of Disney is gonna be featured. There is not much to design anything new because everything is already designed, but I am privileged to get some coolest classical Disney characters EVER to animate.
     I have already finished Beast from Beauty and the beast, Genie and Abu from Aladdin, Merida, mother bear and 3little bears from Brave, Cruella De velle from 101 Dalmatians, Ursula (she is hot!) from Little Mermaid and the list goes on. And guess what, I am lucky enough to get directed by the legends from Disney and Pixar like Eric Goldberg - the original Animator of Genie!!!
  I am trying to do a new portfolio including all my new and fresh works and I will share with you. Stay tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment